Snort mailing list archives

Re: Time of Day Alert Suppression

From: Steven J <sjm () lyricalsecurity com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 17:48:27 -0400

The rule is frequently triggered by the dev-team but would be an event of
interest otherwise.
Thank you for the response, Joel.  I'll continue filtering it from my
reports.

*Steven Malm*
Roc-Analyst
*Lyrical Security*
174 Spadina Ave, Suite 400, Toronto, ON, Canada - M5T 2C2
*mobile: *(705) 440-3339 <(416)%20988-6886>
*e-mail:* sjm () lyricalsecurity com <motto () lyricalsecurity com>

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 5:01 PM, Joel Esler (jesler) <jesler () cisco com>