Snort mailing list archives

Re: Configure Snort with --enable-test-coverage

From: Gwendal Cournee via Snort-devel <snort-devel () lists snort org>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 16:09:08 +0200

I already tried to find "*.gcov" files using "find / -name "*.gcov". It
seems that no such files are created even with the configuration from
above. Maybe an option must be set when launching Snort after this specific
installation but I can not find it.

I would think it would dump the output in your current directory.. but I’m
no expert in gcov.

You could updatedb and locate gcov or just cd /; find . -name "*.gcov"