Snort mailing list archives

Re: How do I run multiple instances of snort on each firewall network interface?

From: wkitty42 () windstream net
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 23:16:30 -0400

On 03/31/2017 12:29 PM, Stanford Prescott wrote:
Thanks wkitty42. I have run a couple of dozen searches with those terms and
never came up with those particular links. They are very helpful.

you're welcome... my searches are more highly tuned to these types of things as
that's what i've been looking at and working with all these years... not just
snort but all network security related stuffs... it is one of those things that
happens with targeted search results ;)