Snort mailing list archives

New comment - [#21068] Re: Installation:

From: HELPDESK <helpdesk () voiptech it>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 05:35:29 +0000

 There is a new comment in the ticket submitted by Luke Ager to VOIPTECH HELPDESK   Comment added by : Luke Ager
Comment Content:  <div>Just took a quick look and if you run snort.exe you will be able to list all available
interfaces and their interface ID's.</div>
I am also using a wireless system. Does the WinPcap allow a wireless system to pull information coming in through a
router or is there some settings that I can set to allow incoming packages to be pulled in to a wireless system. I am
using the following command to pull in signals:</div>
to achieve package monitoring using a wireless computer.</div>
rel="noreferrer">SlashDot.org</a>! <a href="http://sdm.link/slashdot";
rel="noreferrer">http://sdm.link/slashdot</a></span>
href="mailto:Snort-users () lists sourceforge net" rel="noreferrer">Snort-users () lists sourceforge
 visit <a href="http://blog.snort.org"; rel="noreferrer">http://blog.snort.org</a> to stay current on all the latest
Snort news!</span>
rel="noreferrer">SlashDot.org</a>! <a href="http://sdm.link/slashdot";
rel="noreferrer">http://sdm.link/slashdot</a></span>
href="mailto:Snort-users () lists sourceforge net" rel="noreferrer">Snort-users () lists sourceforge
 visit <a href="http://blog.snort.org"; rel="noreferrer">http://blog.snort.org</a> to stay current on all the latest
Snort news!</span>

Attachments :
1. <a href='http://helpdesk.voiptech.it/helpdesk/attachments/9020922176&apos;>msg-9023-307.txt</a><br />2. <a