Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort and snort-rules/ET alerts

From: Michael Shirk <shirkdog.bsd () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 15:28:21 -0500

If it does not work, run the latest pulledpork with -vvv to see where
things are at, and post it as an issue on the GitHub repo.

The Snort policy is a special case, but without using -l, all SIG's should
be processed and loaded up, as this is how it works for me.

--
Michael Shirk
Daemon Security, Inc.

On Dec 2, 2016 3:22 PM, "Keith Pachulski" <