Snort mailing list archives

Re: Local rules with same sids and snort works!

From: "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler () cisco com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 18:59:58 +0000

I apologize, I believe I misspoke in saying it takes the “first SID” it encounters with the same rev.  It’s obviously
taking the last one it read.  That’s my fault.

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jesler () cisco com<mailto:jesler () cisco com>

On Nov 9, 2016, at 1:58 PM, fatema bannatwala <fatema.bannatwala () gmail com<mailto:fatema.bannatwala () gmail com>>