Snort mailing list archives

DC related SNORT sig groups

From: Elliot Anderson <new.http.451 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 16:24:03 +0300

Hey,

a quick question - anyone did any project or went for initiative to monitor their Domain Controller environment with
the IDS (snort sigs)? I guess what I am looking for is ability to come up with specific ruleset  or rule groups to be
used in DC environment (DC related attacks, Win2003/2008 vulnerabilities, etc.).

Thanks,
Elliot