Snort mailing list archives

Re: Issue with snort version

From: "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler () cisco com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 12:50:34 +0000

Snort 2.4.3 didn’t require DAQ, and the rules for those have been dead for a long time.

However, why are you trying to avoid stream5/stream6?  Project for school?

--

[cid:AB24196E-C2C1-4B75-8152-92E8AC5EBF39@home]

Joel Esler
Manager, Open Source & Threat Intelligence
Talos
jesler () cisco com<mailto:jesler () cisco com>