Snort mailing list archives

Re: help - React keyword use to display message on web browser

From: Amul Patel <amulpatel.biz () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 17:59:55 +0530

Thanks a lot Albert for providing samples to understand.

I used the given files & executed in my system and I can see the HTML
response in inline-out.pcap successfully.

Now i am trying to debug with my conf file with NFQ. I will keep update you
on the same.

PS :

I was using correct rule but by mistake i paste the rule which has comma.
Thansk for informing.

I am using following correct rule only.
drop tcp any any -> any any (msg: "GET Packet is not
allowed";content:"GET";nocase;classtype:inappropriate-content;sid:9787879;
*react:msg*)