Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort Alert Mysql Query

From: Rob MacGregor <rob.macgregor () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 15:44:41 +0000

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 3:38 PM ARUN LAL <arunlal7701 () gmail com> wrote:

Hi Rob,

Thanks i understand the sid and cid. The "cid" values is get changed it
depend on the number of event.

Could you please assist me to configure each snort alerts to a central
database and we need to view all the alerts of the snort servers in one
snorby server.

1) If you go read the barnyard2 documentation I'm sure you'll find the
information you're after
2) Maybe the hand-holding Security Onion provides is something you'd find
helpful?

As you're unwilling to keep this on the mailing list, despite my asking you
to, this is the last response you'll get from me on this thread ;)
--
Rob MacGregor