Snort mailing list archives

Re: preprocessor stream5_global prune_log_max 0

From: elof () sentor se
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 13:09:06 +0100 (CET)

Doh! Never mind. My bad.

I had made changes to the startup script to dynamically replace the
prune_log_max value with the maximum allowed value, so my test with
value '0' never got tested since the 0 got overwritten at startup.

Now I have fixed the startup script not to mess with prune_log_max and S5
is indeed not spamming the syslog any more.

Thanks. And sorry.

/Elof