Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort Blog: Snort 2.9.8.0 Rule Release

From: James Lay <jlay () slave-tothe-box net>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2015 14:13:47 -0700

Thanks for the update Joel.

James

On 2015-12-07 14:09, Joel Esler (jesler) wrote:
http://blog.snort.org/2015/12/snort-2980-rule-release.html

Due to unforeseen circumstances, unfortunately, we are unable to
release Snort 2.9.8.0's ruleset tomorrow.

We are currently planning on a December 10th (Thursday) release of the
that version of the ruleset.  For now, if you have upgraded to
2.9.8.0, Snort 2.9.7.6's ruleset should work fine in the interim.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience.

 --
 JOEL ESLER
 Manager, Talos Group

Please visit http://blog.snort.org to stay current on all the latest