Snort mailing list archives

Query regarding rule Sid 1-31705

From: "Raghunath Kulkarni (raghukul)" <raghukul () cisco com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 13:18:16 +0000

Hi Team,

This is in regards to the rule : Sid 1-31705, I was reading through the list of domains that are present under the rule
as mentioned in additional references. However I would like to know if there is a possibility to update the detailed
information section because when we download the rule in snort, we do not have the option to view the documentation
associated with it.

Let me know your thoughts on the same.

Raghu Kulkarni

Technical Services Engineer - Security