Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort PF_Ring Installation

From: "Davison, Charles Robert" <cdaviso1 () vols utk edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 17:17:02 +0000

Ok I found the directory:

[cid:image004.png@01D0BB01.F32B0A70]

So should my install steps look like this?

PF_Ring – Daq-Module Installation

13.    cd /user/local/lib/daq
14.    autoreconf –ivf (Appears to execute properly.)
15.    ./configure (See attachment for output)
16.    make (See attachment for output)
17.    sudo make install (See attachment for output)