Snort mailing list archives

Re: barnyard with snort

From: "Davison, Charles Robert" <cdaviso1 () vols utk edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 19:31:20 +0000

Robert,

I am traveling all day today, but can send you some documents tomorrow. The document covers how to install by2 for
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. I gave Mike a .pdf that covers a complete install. If he can send it today that would work. If not I
can send you something tomorrow.

Sent from Outlook<http://aka.ms/Ox5hz3>