Snort mailing list archives

Snort Malicious Traffic Redirection to other IP

From: mehrdad hajizadeh <mehrdad_richman () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 05:17:46 +0000 (UTC)

Hello All,
I was wondering if somebody help me , how I can redirect malicious traffic to the other IP or host with Snort.Is it
possible in snort to redirect specific traffic (the traffic which is matched with snort attack signature ) to the one
specific computer? I just wanna to separate malicious traffic with normal traffic by snort..Tnx in advance