Snort mailing list archives

Re: FP on EXPLOIT-KIT Angler(1:31046)

From: Andre DiMino <adimino () sempersecurus org>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 14:27:31 -0500

Thanks Joel

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 2:27 PM, Andre DiMino <adimino () sempersecurus org> wrote:
Yea, I'm looking to just negate the 'http" portion.  Maybe "aHR0c"
would be better.

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 1:56 PM, lists () packetmail net
<lists () packetmail net> wrote:
On 01/07/2015 12:49 PM, Andre DiMino wrote:
Actually, the negation I used is uricontent:!"aHR0cDovL";

But isn't that just addressing:

http://email-assets.car-hound.com/ch_auto_brands1.png

--

Andre' M. DiMino
DeepEnd Research

"Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be
kind to each other and to everyone else" - 1 Thess 5:15 (NIV)