Snort mailing list archives

Re: error 500 last several days

From: Dmitry Melekhov <dm () belkam com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2015 08:17:09 +0400

12.12.2014 09:32, Dmitry Melekhov пишет:
Hello!

I get following:

hecking latest MD5 for snortrules-snapshot-2962.tar.gz....
    Error 500 when fetching
https://www.snort.org/reg-rules/snortrules-snapshot-2962.tar.gz.md5 at
/etc/pulledpork/pulledpork.pl line 463
    main::md5file('32cef1b0c141b7b986f0278ced2bbf2d78ff1d4',
'snortrules-snapshot-2962.tar.gz', '/tmp/',
'https://www.snort.org/reg-rules/&apos;) called at
/etc/pulledpork/pulledpork.pl line 1847

last several days, when I try to update rules using pulledpork.
Previously it worked.

Could you tell me are there any changes? What can I do to resolve this?

Thank you!
Hello!

I don't remember did service work or not, but now I get error 422:

Error 422 when fetchinghttps://www.snort.org/reg-rules/snortrules-snapshot-2962.tar.gz.md5  at
/etc/pulledpork/pulledpork.pl line 463

Cooul you tell me what does it mean? Is it possible to fix this?

Thank you!