Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort + DARPA

From: Tho Le Phuoc <thole020287 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 20:29:39 +0200

Hi,

I did go through that post before asking, but it doesn't help much. I don't
understand this

"
------------------------------

You didn’t have any rules fire.  But you have your rules uncommented,
which means, either you didn’t download the
ruleset, or if you did download the ruleset, you are running said
rules, or the rule files are blank for some reason.

In any case, you have a misconfiguration in your snort.conf that is
not allowing you to run the rules.

--
Joel Esler
Open Source Manager