Snort mailing list archives

Re: pf_ring, openfpc, snort and snorby

From: "Matheus Condi'ez" <conma293 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 13:16:29 +1300

So Kevin yeh I love bro and will be rrunning it as a guest vm (probably as
a secon sensor).

OK so this is my new plan (no pf_ring)
Redhat server running openfpc and v box.

Fedora guest running snort (with this new app ID thing!)

Seconion guest running bro.

I'm gonna put a splunk forwarder on the guests and also get snort to write
to snorby db.