Snort mailing list archives

Re: Modifying Rules Works One Direction, but Not T'Other

From: "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler () cisco com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 00:26:05 +0000

The conversation is welcome to stay on this list.  I believe both of you to be right.  Google is to be feared, however,
this list had been indexed by Google for the past 14 years.

The Ruleset mentioned on Snort.org<http://Snort.org> is the official Ruleset maintained by us, the company who produces
and maintains Snort.

--
Joel Esler