Snort mailing list archives

Re: SNORT-Multiple sensors+SNORBY

From: Doug Burks <doug.burks () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 22:02:23 -0500

Hi Mo,

One option would be to use Security Onion, a Linux distribution that
includes Snort and Snorby (and many other tools) and allows you to
build multiple sensors reporting back to one Snorby interface.

For more information, please see:
http://securityonion.net

If you have further questions about Security Onion, please use our mailing list:

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 3:51 PM, Mohammed Sahib