Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort missing C99 patch

From: Terry John <Terry.John () completeautomotivesolutions co uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 17:51:05 +0000

Thanks for that. I had already updated the daq. Sorry I omitted to say that in my original post.

I think I have found a workaround now. I posted it a couple of minutes ago.

cd  /usr/local/include/
rm daq.h  daq_api.h  daq_common.h  sfbpf.h  sfbpf_dlt.h

I think the rpm build should be able to remove previous rpm build files if they are no longer needed. Perhaps this
hasn't been considered yet.

Terry