Snort mailing list archives

Re: About syslog messages in snort

From: "C. L. Martinez" <carlopmart () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 13:47:29 +0000

Thanks Robert, but according to snort's docs -G flag it is for eventid
generated by one sensor ... Right??

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 1:22 PM, Robert Millott
<robm () millottandassociates com> wrote:
Check out the -G option for starting snort.

Also google it. I had some problems with it a few months back, but finally
got it figured out. I think I posted the results, but if you need some more
help, I can share what I've done.

On Fri, Nov 21, 2014 at 2:34 AM, C. L. Martinez <carlopmart () gmail com>