Snort mailing list archives

Re: Developing a TCP/IP connections statistics plugin

From: Phuong Cao <phuong.m.cao () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 11:51:12 -0700

Hi Carter,

I plan to define my statistics to _SessionControlBlock
(session_common.h) and update the statistics whenever I see a new TCP
packet in ProcessTCPStream function (snort_stream_tcp.c). This would
result in a patch definitely.

What would you suggest to add the statistics as a dynamic plugin?

Your pointers are very helpful. Thanks.
- PC

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 9:53 AM, Carter Waxman (cwaxman)