Snort mailing list archives

Acidbase frontend does not show IPv6 alerts?

From: Marcelo Garcia <marcelo () lcs poli usp br>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 15:37:09 -0300

Hello!

I have native IPv4+IPv6 dualstack networks monitored with Snort 2.9.6.2, Barnyard 2.1.13 and AcidBase 1.4.5-2.

Unfortunately, I cannot see IPv6 entries in BASE web interface.

If I run Snort in console mode, I can see many alerts in IPv6. I can see also the mysql database growing due to IPv6 alerts generated by Snort.

What am I missing? Is there IPv6 suport in Acidbase? Is there any configuration option or a patch I must apply? If not, which frontend could be an alternative to Acidbase?

Thanks for any help!