Snort mailing list archives

Re: Barnyard2 MySQL DB Error

From: Sharif Uddin <Sharif.Uddin () spectrumasa com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 09:28:13 +0000

You don’t need to manually create the schema or database.

If you start mysql then start snorby, snorby will create database and schema for you.

Then start snort and banryard2.

If you want to start over after tuning stop everything, delete databases, start snorby which will recreate db , start
snort, barnyard.

Works well for me