Snort mailing list archives

Pulled Pork issue

From: "Martin, Greg" <gmartin () integritybankonline com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 18:44:15 +0000

I'm having an issue with running the below cmd line following the instructions for Pulledpork configuration.

'perl d:\winids\pulledpork\pulledpork.pl -c d:\winids\pulledpork\etc\pulledpork.conf -T'

I get the below error message from the command line:

Can't load 'E:/winids/strawberry/perl/vendor/lib/auto/Crypt/SSLeay/SSLeay.dll' f
or module Crypt::SSLeay: load_file:The device is not ready at E:/winids/strawber
ry/perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 190.
at e:\winids\pulledpork\pulledpork.pl line 28
Compilation failed in require at e:\winids\pulledpork\pulledpork.pl line 28.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at e:\winids\pulledpork\pulledpork.pl line 28.

Any ideas?

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to which they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please delete the message and notify the
originator.