Snort mailing list archives

Re: OpenFPC Daemonlogger Segfault Through OpenFPC

From: Kevin Ross <kevross33 () googlemail com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 10:38:16 +0100

Hi,

I seem to have it now, reinstall openfpc, daemonlogger etc on both boxes
and it was fine. On one of the boxes I did find bro files taking up to much
space in the tmp and not being cleaned so the disk was going "oh time to
roll over" right away so cleaned that up to and that one also started
working so it might have been a combination or different issues just coming
up at same time. So everything looking fine again :).

Thanks for the help and I look forward to seeing more stuff with
daemonlogger :). Between this and openfpc it does this job very nicely for
my needs & requirements right now.

Thanks,
Kevin