Snort mailing list archives

Re: darpa dataset problem(zero alert)

From: "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler () cisco com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 13:00:57 +0000

You didn’t have any rules fire.  But you have your rules uncommented, which means, either you didn’t download the
ruleset, or if you did download the ruleset, you are running said rules, or the rule files are blank for some reason.

In any case, you have a misconfiguration in your snort.conf that is not allowing you to run the rules.

--
Joel Esler
Open Source Manager