Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort with PulledPork and Ubuntu 12.04 Server

From: Christian Gebler <geblerchristian () googlemail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 08:31:09 +0200

That was just a test. I changed it back in "
https://www.snort.org/rules/$rule_file/$oinkcode";, but same result.

 I’ll have this fixed on the site asap.

 On Jul 21, 2014, at 8:03 PM, JJC <cummingsj () gmail com> wrote:

 looks like your rule_url value is incorrect.  just remove the ?oinkcode=
part of your rule_url in the pulledpork.conf

 JJC

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 6:11 AM, Joel Esler (jesler) <jesler () cisco com>