Snort mailing list archives

Re: SNORT has stopped alerting

From: "Farnsworth, Robert" <robert.farnsworth () hp com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 15:19:11 +0000

Sorry I do not remember seeing any changes needed to the snort.conf file.

It was recommended to add a new snort.conf but no I have not done that.

I am running this same config. on another server with no issues.

This is the command line we run for snort.

/usr/local/bin/snort -A full -s -l /var/log/snortlogs -D -c /usr/local/snort/etc