Snort mailing list archives

Re: Ongoing reputation issues

From: James Lay <jlay () slave-tothe-box net>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 13:53:55 -0600

On 2014-05-21 10:50, Dave Corsello wrote:
On 5/21/2014 12:09 PM, James Lay wrote:
Dave,

Can you provide the output of:

sudo iptables -nvL

Thanks.

James

Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT 4803 packets, 530K bytes)
  pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source destination

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT 0 packets, 0 bytes)
  pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source destination
2514K 1935M NFQUEUE    all  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0
0.0.0.0/0           NFQUEUE num 1

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT 527 packets, 109K bytes)
  pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source destination

Thanks Dave...I'll do some diggin into this in my test
environment...more to follow, though not today.

James