Snort mailing list archives

Re: Default rule set

From: "Sallee, Jake" <Jake.Sallee () umhb edu>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 05:43:08 +0000

Well crap.

I'm sorry, for some reason my mail went to you instead of the list.  This only seems to happen on the SNORT list, on
all the others I subscribe to I can just hit reply and it will go to the list but with the SNORT list it will send it
directly to the individual who sent the email and not the list.

It is a cruel coincidence that it should happen to the guy who explicitly states NOT to contact him off-list.

I am sorry, it was completely accidental.  I definitely do not expect you or anyone else to work for free for me.

I will re-send the email, and this time I will make sure it goes to the list.

Jake Sallee
Godfather of Bandwidth
System Engineer
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor