Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort 2.8.6,1 installer for windows

From: Jeremy Hoel <jthoel () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 19:06:46 +0000

This list works like most other mailing lists.. reply or reply-all and make
sure the mailing list address is there.

I don't do snort in windows, so I can't help beyond that link.  You're
going to have a hard time finding both the source and rules that will work
for that version.

You could try the labs with a newer version and then try and figure out
what's changed, but trying to do labs on that very old version is going to
be hard.