Snort mailing list archives

Snort.org Blog: OpenAppId Webinar has been scheduled!

From: "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler () cisco com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 20:46:41 +0000

http://blog.snort.org/2014/04/openappid-webinar-has-been-scheduled.html

OpenAppId Webinar has been scheduled!
Announced at RSA, Snort 2.9.7.0 Alpha with the OpenAppID preprocessor, rule keywords and new features:
http://blog.snort.org/2014/02/snort-2970-alpha-release-now-available.html have generated an immense amount of interest
in the Snort community.

If you aren't familiar with OpenAppId, you can check out all of our posts about the subject here:
http://blog.snort.org/search/label/openappid

We wanted to hold a webinar in order for the Open source community to come, see what it's all about, and ask questions
about OpenAppId from the developers themselves.

To register for the Webinar, on Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 1pm EDT, please click
here<https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/k2/j.php?MTID=t8b2a6df14dc9410ab583ec9f053063e9>.

--
Joel Esler
Open Source Manager