Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort_dynamicpreprocessor error

From: Y M <snort () outlook com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 15:25:49 +0000

ERROR: parser.c(5302) Could not stat dynamic module path "/usr/local/lib/snort_dynamicpreprocessor": No such file or
directory.
The error message is self explanatory, the directory Snort is looking for does not exist or misspelled. Make sure that
directory exists and it contains the necessary objects.
YM

I am getting this error when I am running snort.

ERROR: parser.c(5302) Could not stat dynamic module path "/usr/local/lib/snort_dynamicpreprocessor": No such file or
directory.
Fatal Error, Quitting..

How can I fix this error?