Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Snort-users] Snort.org Blog: Open Source Community Meeting at RSA next week!

From: "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler () cisco com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 21:21:54 +0000

All, as a followup, for some reason the actual date didn’t make it into this post:

We’ll be holding this event on Wednesday, February 26th, 2014.

On Feb 19, 2014, at 3:49 PM, Joel Esler (jesler) <jesler () cisco com<mailto:jesler () cisco com>> wrote:

http://blog.snort.org/2014/02/open-source-community-meeting-at-rsa.html

Open Source Community Meeting at RSA next week!
After a lot of hard work by our teams, and with RSA just a few days away, we are proud to announce that along with
Cisco and Sourcefire's corporate teams being present at RSA, and for the first time we will also be holding an Open
Source Community Meeting!

Matt Watchinski (Director of the Vulnerability Research Team) and myself, Joel Esler, (Open Source Manager) will be
presenting on the state of our Open Source projects at Sourcefire, the state of Open Source now that we are Cisco,
some future developments and of course, open Q&A!

So here's some attendance details:

Open Source Community Meeting
Executive Conference Center
55 4th Street -- Level 2
San Francisco, CA 94103

12:00pm - 2:00pm

Lunch will be provided on site.

We also have some excluding Swag give-aways that not only no one else has, but aren't available anywhere else!
Available for the first 40 people that come through the door (if we have your size).

We'll have availability for about 50 people on site, so first come, first served, let's make this a repeating event!

We look forward to seeing you there!

Snort-users list archive: