Snort mailing list archives

Re: Community Rules and Pulled Pork

From: Joel Esler <jesler () sourcefire com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 20:00:57 -0400

I'll have the admins take a look.  It may clear up when the new community pack is rolled up tonight.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2013, at 18:28, Jeremy Hoel <jthoel () gmail com> wrote:

I'm seeing the same thing. It looks like the md5 file is missing.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/snort-org/www/rules/community/community-rules.tar.gz.md5
comes down but is blank, hence the loop. Comment it out for now.

Maybe Joel might know whats up.

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 6:15 PM, Ron Haines