Snort mailing list archives

Re: Anyone using Base?

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 17:33:24 -0400

I remember seeing this a few years back and I'm not 100 % sure but I think
it had something to do with strict mode?

Also not sure but have you tried MyISAM as an alternative to InnoDB?

Have you considered trying PostgreSQL?

Have you considered acquiring BASE from another source, and trying that?

Best regards,
Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management…
--