Snort mailing list archives

Re: 'ignore_call_channel' setting seems to have no effect

From: Emre Gundogan <emre () gundogan us>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 12:12:42 -0400

Hui,
Thank you for the information. I did take out the range of dynamic RTP ports that are used for media in the vars
'SIP_PROXY' and 'SIP_SERVERS' configuration, but that did not help. Not sure if this is the way to do it, but where is
it indicated to the snort that it should leave some ports alone? Also I came across 'config_bpf' option which I am yet
to experiment with. Thanks a lot for the help.

Emre.