Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Snort-sigs] Webkit DoS -- سمَـَّوُوُحخ ̷̴̐خ ̷̴̐خ ̷̴̐خ امارتيخ ̷̴̐خ

From: L0rd Ch0de1m0rt <l0rdch0de1m0rt () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 12:33:37 -0400

Hello.  Whoops, I accidentily sent the last email early (still getting used
to the new GMAIL interface and hit the wrong key-board combination for my
new key-board layout).  Anyway, here is the string:

سمَـَّوُوُحخ ̷̴̐خ ̷̴̐خ ̷̴̐خ امارتيخ ̷̴̐خ

Does anyone know why this happens and what other combination or sub-strings
can be used to exploit this? I ask so that we can make a SNORT rule for
it.  From my reading this is DoS and no RCE or BO that is known of.

Thanks.

Lord C.

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 12:27 PM, L0rd Ch0de1m0rt