Snort mailing list archives

problems in installing snort

From: priyal jain <jainpriyal168 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 03:04:25 +0530

hello,
I am facing problem in installing snort in my linux mint 14 Nadia.
When I installed barnyard2 its showing mysqlclient not installed.. aprt
from this I am facing many errors in installing other packages also.

Can you please mail me step by step complete installation manual.
Right now I am following the attached document.
Thank You,
Priyal