Snort mailing list archives

Re: Barnyard2 configure/compile problems and startup error: "Snort not compiled to use mysql" message followup - 1st time barnyard user

From: "Lars" <technicalfriend () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 01:21:24 -0400

Ok, will do, good news though I just added that -k none option to the snort
command line used to run it and it worked, just loaded 4 events into
merged.conf and the rest all happened from there they showed up on Snorby
screen

I will have to export the commands etc from all the terminal windows from
inside the VM soon, to text and back over to this thread shortly

KJ