Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort ok now

From: Y M <snort () outlook com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 13:40:40 +0300

As I said before, it is better to send help requests and/or solutions to the list and not in private. Other people may
benefit and there are highly skilled people that can provide good information.

Having that said, did you review the VRT ruleset? You may find what you are looking for; indicator-shellcode.rules
might be a good start.

Thanks.