Snort mailing list archives

Re: Anomaly-detection dynamic preprocessor

From: Stephen Reese <rsreese () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 10:54:56 -0500

Might want to checkout http://anomalydetection.info/

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 10:33 AM, Андрей Меньков
<nothingelsematters7 () gmail com> wrote:
Could plz somebody tell that maybe there is something wrong in my future
implementation?
Or may be there already exists such dynamic preprocessors for Snort?
I think that it cannot be implemented as part of Snort itself because of
possible high false-positive rate.
But for some special-purposed networks, in my opinion, - it can be extended
with such anomaly detection preprocessor.

On 23 February 2013 00:44, Андрей Меньков <nothingelsematters7 () gmail com>