Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort and my VLANs

From: Josh Bitto <jbitto () onlineschool ca>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 08:09:43 -0800

I actually resolved this...but since its Friday and you might not enjoy the rest of your life without knowing this. :P
We are using proxmox virtual environment with a pfsense firewall.....so all my interfaces are created through
that......Turns out I did everything correctly I was just being a noob on triggering events.