Snort mailing list archives

Re: Logging - A easy way ?

From: Jeremy Hoel <jthoel () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 09:09:41 -0600

Hahaha!  That's funny. Wow. Well its good you figured out what the problem
was.  As far as tuning goes.. that's the fun part. Understanding the rules
and the variables goes a long way towards removing false positives.  That
and knowing what it is you want to look for.

Good luck!
On Mar 27, 2013 6:01 AM, "Joao Daniel Neves" <joaodanielnevesss () hotmail com>