Snort mailing list archives

Re: problems in snort installing.

From: waldo kitty <wkitty42 () windstream net>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 12:36:09 -0500

On 3/19/2013 16:55, Joel Esler wrote:
You aren't allowed to ask my question back to me. It's just one of those things.

does this count as one of the items in the snort drinking game where an
individual has to drink? ;) :)

*/You/* have to decide what you are doing with your alerts and how to handle them.

absolutely... as well as deciding which rules are beneficial to your network's
needs and detections...

--
*Joel Esler*
Sent from my iPhone 

On Mar 19, 2013, at 5:01 PM, Mohammad MontazerI <mohamad_montazery () yahoo com