Snort mailing list archives

Re: Barnyard2 startup/service script files

From: Jeff Kell <jeff-kell () utc edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 18:57:17 -0500

You want an /etc/init.d script.  If you bind to rc.local you lose the
restart and checking functionality.

jeff

On 11/17/2012 6:44 PM, Jack wrote:

There have been some community submitted startup scripts that work
pretty well. Just look in the archives of this list, and you will find
a couple of examples

On Nov 16, 2012 6:33 PM, "Tony Robinson" <deusexmachina667 () gmail com